Web Site Links
- Recreational Horizons - http://recreationalhorizons.com/
- Division of Developmental Disabilities - https://www.azdes.gov/ddd/
- Arizona Early Intervention Program - www.azdes.gov/AzEIP/
- Arizona Developmental Disability Law - www.acdl.com
- Developmental Disabilities - www.devdelay.org
- Raising Special Kids - www.raisingspecialkids.org
- Children's Disabilities Info - www.nichcy.org
- Special Needs Info - www.kidneeds.com
- American Occupational Therapy Association - www.aota.org
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association - www.asha.org
- Arizona Speech-Language-Hearing Association - www.arsha.org
- American Physical Therapy Association - www.apta.org
- East Valley Family Resource Center - www.childcrisis.org
- MUMS National Parent-to-Parent Network - www.netnet.net/mums
- American Hippotherapy Association - www.americanhippotherapyassociation.org
- Thrive to Five - http://www.thrivetofive.org
- Arizona Department of Education - http://www.azed.gov/esa/
- Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center - http://www.spofit.org/
- National Down Syndrome Society - www.ndss.org
- Fragile X - www.fraxa.org
- Autism - nationalautismassociation.org/
- Arizona Autism Coalition - http://azautism.org/
- Autism Society - www.autism-society.org
- Autism Speaks - www.autismspeaks.org
- The Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center - www.autismcenter.org
- Cerebral Palsy - www.ucp.org
- Attention Deficit Disorder - www.add.org
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder: www.chadd.org
- Hearing Impaired - www.deaflibrary.org
- Learning Disabilities - www.ldonline.org
- Sensory Integration Global Network - www.siglobalnetwork.org/
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction - The Out of Sync Child - www.out-of-sync-child.com
- Apraxia Kids - www.apraxia-kids.org
- Sensory Resources - www.sensoryresources.com
- Social Stories - www.thewatsoninstitute.org
- Therapy Skill Builders - http://www.skillbuildersonline.com
- Flaghouse - www.flaghouse.com
- Talk Tools - www.talktools.net
- Affordable Therapy Solutions - www.affordabletherapysolutions.com
- Fun and Function - www.funandfunction.com
- Feeding Matters
- Feeding Matters Infant and Child Feeding Questionnaire
- My Munch Bug - What do you get when you combine a beloved childrens' singer/songwriter with a pediatric feeding specialist? A feast for everyone! For the parents: Professional secrets on encouraging your children to try new foods. For the kids: Fun music that focuses on positive interactions with food. For the family: A banquet of musical happiness that kids from 3 to 93 will find completely delicious!
Feeding Funding Resources
- Pediatric Feeding Therapy Foundation, Inc. - It is the mission of this foundation to help families of children with feeding and swallowing disorders to pay for the necessary evaluations and therapies if they do not have adequate health insurance or the financial ability to do so.
- The Lindsay Foundation - assists families with resources necessary to provide medical treatment, therapies and rehabilitative equipment in order to improve the quality of life for their special needs children.
- The Maggie Welby Foundation - grants to children and families in need of help with bills, athletic opportunities, medical needs, or an opportunity that a child would not otherwise have. They also offer scholarships for Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Parker's Purpose - monetary assistance up to $1,000 paid directly to the family.
- United Healthcare Children's Foundation - United Healthcare Children's Foundation; 800-328-5979, ext. 24459 – Medical assistance grants up to $5,000 with a lifetime maximum of $10,000. Must have commercial healthcare denial to apply, 16 yrs old or younger and live in United States.
- Variety "The Children's Foundation" - There are many Variety programs to assist individuals with special healthcare needs. Variety Freedom, Variety Future Kids, and Variety Caring.